We respect the privacy of every individual who visits this site. Our policy on the collection and use of personal information is outlined below.
We collect and use personal information for business purposes only:
- We need to collect and process personal information about you (including your name, address, telephone number and Email). We may ask you for this information on our web site.
- Where such sensitive personal information relates to anyone other than you, you must obtain the explicit consent of the person to whom the information relates both to the disclosure of such information to us and its use by us.
- We will not disclose any personally identifiable information without your permission unless we are legally entitled to do so (for example, if required to do so by Court Order or for the purposes of prevention of fraud or other crime). Under these circumstances you will be treated as having given your permission for disclosures referred to in this policy.
- If you linked to our web site from a third party site or email, we may also use the information you supply us with for giving your name, address and e-mail to the third party which owns or operates the web site from which you linked to our site.
- We may automatically collect non-personal information about you such as the type of Internet browsers you use or the Web site from which you linked to our site. You cannot be identified from this information and it is only used to assist us in providing an effective service on this Web site.
- We may from time to time supply the owners or operators of third party web sites from which it is possible to link to our site with information relating to the number of users linking to our Web site from such third party Web site. You cannot be identified from this information.
Information placed on your computer
- We may store some information (commonly known as a "cookie") on your computer when you look at our site. This information facilitates your use of our Web site and ensures that you do not need to re-enter your details every time you visit it. You can erase or block this information from your computer if you want to (your help screen or manual should tell you how to do this).
Keeping our records accurate
- We aim to keep our information about you as accurate as possible. If you would like to review or change the details you have supplied us with, please contact us as set out below.
- We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other Web sites even if you access them using links from our Web site and recommend that you check the policy of each site you visit. In addition, if you linked to our web site from a third party Web site, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners or operators or the third party Web site from which you linked to our Web site and recommend that you check the policy of that third party web site and contact the owner or operator of such web site if you have any concerns or questions.